8.9.10
gravatar

Joey Tribbiani says


"How you doin'?"
"Well, this is like summer in a bowl!"
"Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling"
"Hey, if "Little Joey"'s dead, then I got no reason to live"
"Maybe *you* need sex. I just had it a few days ago"
"You waited too long and now you're in "The Friend Zone""
"Get your sorry, non-believer ass out of my chair"
"Rach, you gotta find out if he's in the same place you are. Otherwise, it's just a moo point. It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo"
"I'm Joey. I'm disgusting. I make low-budget adult films"
"Look at this clown. Just because he's got a bigger boat he thinks he can take up the whole river. Who names his boat Coast Guard anyway?"
"Okay, let's say I've just gotten bad news, well all I do there is try and divide 232by 13. And that's how it's done. Great soap opera acting tonight everybody, class dismissed"
"I'm not stealing it. I'm accepting it on her behalf"
"Fine. No one ever listens to me. If the package is this pretty, no one cares what's inside"
"C'mon. I got *your* secrets, I got *their* secrets; I got secrets of my own you know"
"I don't get it. Why can't we use the same toothbrush? We use the same soap. OK. But next time you're in the shower, think of the first place you're washing, and the last place I washed"
"Well, I'm sorry if I'm not a middle-aged black woman. And I'm also sorry if sometimes I go to the wrong audition"
"I thought it'd be great, you know? have some time alone with my thoughts... turns out, I don't have as many thoughts as you'd think"



gravatar

Joey y Phoebe, lo mejor de Friends. Phoebe aún más.

gravatar

Ah es re difícil elegir. Chandler y Ross también me hacían reír mucho.
Unagi !

gravatar

E vero, ma... Me parece que Phoebe fue el personaje más "evolucionó", los demás fueron más lineales o predecibles. Pasó de border freakie new age a otra cosa más creíble. Me quedo con ella incluso por sobre Joey. Ya sé, demasiada energía para defender un character...

gravatar

jaja entendimos, tu preferida era Regina Falange :)

gravatar

Aka Princesa Consuela Banana Hammock.