24.6.09
gravatar

Chandler Bing says


"I'm not really good at giving advice. Do you want a sarcastic comment?"
"Look at all the space on her side of the bed. You could fit a giant penguin over there. That'd be weird though"
"Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen"
"'Will you marry me?...Will you marry me?...Hey you,marry me!!!"
"Well, if I were a guy...Wait, did I just say 'If I were a guy'?"
"Ross, just for my own peace of mind, you're not married to anymore of us are you?"
"Alright kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers… doesn't make much of a difference"
"Ross is wearing leather pants... do you not see the leather pants? someone comment on the pants!!"
"All right, look if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for"
"Oh, my God! If you say that one more time, I'm going to break up with you!"
"You know if your not careful, you could not get married at all this year"