2.2.10
gravatar

Bridget Jones says


“It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces”
“Have bottom size of Brazil”
“I read that you should never go out with someone if you can think of three reasons why you shouldn't.”
“It feels like you're waiting to find someone in the VIP room who's- who's so fantastic, just the way she is, that you don't need to fix her.”
“She's got legs up to here! My legs only come up to here!”
“No, it's not a reason! But you're not perfect either! You look down your nose at absolutely everyone and you're incapable of doing anything spontaneous or potentially affectionate.”
“I truly believe that happiness is possible... even when you're thirty-three and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls.”
“You think you've found the right man, but there's so much wrong with him, and then he finds there's so much wrong with you, and then it all just falls apart.”
“Oh God please don't chuck me, don't chuck me. If you have chucked me, please change your mind, I'll behave much better in future.”
“On the other hand if you haven't chucked me please behave better next time we go out. Stuck up snob.”
“I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Well, I meant it, but I was so stupid that I didn't mean what I meant... After all, it's only a diary. Everyone knows diaries are just... full of crap.”